Defiance Distillery opens its doors to their multi award winning boutique distillery.
MAKE YOUR OWN GIN @ GIN ACADEMY
For the true gin connoisseur, Defiance Distillery’s GIN ACADEMY.
Included: Your bottle of gin. A selection of G&T’s and a locally selected sharing platter of cheese, meats, olives and meze.
FRIDAY NIGHT AT DEFIANCE
Enjoy an evening at Defiance with our gin bar. Fantastic local gins and rums.
(Beer on tap also)
Vouchers available online
Please contact us for private events.
Walk-ins are not available. Please book through website only.
See you there! ... See MoreSee Less
Diggle Ducklings toddler group is open tomorrow 10-11:30am (open every Thursday during term time). Everyone welcome, £3 per family which includes snacks for the children. We also provide tea/coffee, toast and crumpets for the adults. We are at Kilngreen, diggle near the Diggle Hotel. The church has its own private car park for visitors. ... See MoreSee Less
Swan Meadow Nursery (Delph) is seeking a Nursery Cook to provide homemade, nutritionally balanced, freshly prepared meals for children and babies.
The Nursery Cook will be responsible for the safe and hygienic management of the nursery kitchen. The position is Monday-Friday, 25-28 hours per week between 8.00am and 1.30pm.
Experience and a relevant food hygiene certificate is essential.
Applicants need to meet the following criteria to be selected for interview
· Food Safety Level 2
· Experience of meal preparation and cooking in an early years or care environment
· Experience of menu planning, ordering & stock control
· Experience, knowledge and understanding of Environmental Health, Food Safety and Health and Safety regulations, guidelines and record keeping
· Vast knowledge regarding preparing meals for children with complex allergies
· High standards of personal hygiene, cleanliness and appearance
· Good organisation and communication skills
· Experience, knowledge and understanding of child nutrition
· Experience of working independently in a kitchen
· First Aid qualification (Desirable)
· Knowledge and understanding of Ofsted regulations and guidelines.
**The Nursery Cook must be prepared to work occasional additional hours for special events and to attend in house training sessions.**
Please note Swan Meadow Nurseries is an Equal Opportunities Employer and an enhanced DBS is required for this post. For further information please contact the nursery manager on 01457 829 300. ... See MoreSee Less
Charity event next Sunday... ... See MoreSee Less
STOLEN FROM HIGH STREET DELPH! Please share and ask about and listen out please!!! Reg X162 ARP
Thanks xx ... See MoreSee Less
Just come off the m62 massive accident towards Leeds avoid travelling up to Denshaw as long delays. ... See MoreSee Less
I’ve never seen one like this 🥴? ... See MoreSee Less